Esta noite sonhei que estava no casamento
de uma amiga minha que se casou este ano. Era uma cerimónia diferente mas o marido era o mesmo, apenas o local é que era completamente diferente. Era um casarão enorme, onde tinha um salão
para os convidados dançarem e as mesas estavam dispostas em várias salas, todas interligadas. O salão de baile ligava-se às salas através de um pátio lindíssimo. Tinha um jardim
magnífico, onde estávamos (nós, os amigos) a apanhar as flores (túlipas vermelhas
) para decorar as mesas, e a noiva tinha decidido levar dois bouquets de margaridas amarelas
. Também havia um pequeno lago
- Desire for, or problems in, marriage. What happens at the wedding shows your feelings about, or difficulties in facing, marriage. It can therefore clarify feelings, difficulties, unconscious attitudes. But please do remember that dreams often depict your fears, they are seldom predictions. So learn from the dream to sort out what is troubling you. Don't use them to trouble yourself. Marriage appears in dreams often to symbolise the uniting of various parts of your being. For instance men often neglect their feeling values and live in their intellect, while for women vice versa is often the case. Thus, if a woman dreams of marrying a man it may represent the uniting of these two parts. It epitomises a growth of sympathy and relationship between parts of you that were previously not well related.
- To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. Dreams involving weddings are generally negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. It often refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Alternatively, wedding dreams reflect your issues about commitment and independence. To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life. To dream that you are planning your own wedding to someone you never met, is a metaphor symbolizing the union of your masculine and feminine side. It represents a transitional phase where you are seeking some sort of balance between your aggressive side and emotional side. If you are getting married and have dreams of your pending wedding, then it highlights the stress of organizing a wedding. Conflicts over wedding details, tension with family and in-laws, fear of commitment, and loss of independence may all cause wedding anxiety dreams. Research has shown that up to 40% of brides and grooms have dreams about their ceremony and things going perfectly.
- A culmination or milestone in a romantic relationship, such as starting to see each other exclusively, getting engaged, or actually getting married
- The idea of a family gathering
- An actual party hosted by the people represented by the wedding couple in the dream
- Participating in someone else's wedding and being happy about it might indicate your support, approval, or good will for that couple's relationship in real life.
- A place or activity where others focus on you
- An effort to improve the impression you make on others or the version of yourself you show the world
- A life-makeover or fresh start somehow in your life, or a desire for it
- To dream that you are at the salon, indicates your consciousness of your appearance and beauty. You may be trying too hard to impress others. It may also suggests deception and cover-up of some situation. Alternatively, it may denote a new outlook toward life.Jardim:
- Your garden dream often reveals what you are doing with your latent possibilities. It is pointing out whether you have cultivated your abilities, or buried them. A garden is sometimes a place of love in a dream. In which case it can denote what is growing or dying in your relationship. Another garden theme is connected with activities we do in the garden, like pets we keep, or work done. This connects with what is growing in the area of your natural urges, the pets, and what you are doing that is socially visible, the work in the garden. A pool or swimming pool in the garden usually relates to shared experience, times when you felt at-one with people, or someone in particular.
- To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream, indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability and inner growth. To see a flower garden in your dream, represents tranquility, comfort, love and domestic bliss. You need to be nurturing. To see sparse, weed-infested garden, suggests that you have neglected your spiritual needs. You are not on top of things.
- Your life and all the aspects of it. Also pay attention to the state of the garden, and any parts of it that feels significant. If it is overrun with weeds, perhaps you could benefit by putting more attention on your responsibilities and life management.Túlipas...
- A process or life cycle
- Starting at the beginning, unfolding and occurring, and finishing
- To see tulips in your dream, indicates fresh new beginnings. You are loving life! Tulips are also symbolic of faith, charity, and hope. Consider it to also be a pun "two lips". Perhaps it is hinting to a kiss?
- Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.
- In many dreams this links with strong feelings, even to the degree of horror. So there are probably issues worth exploring when red appears in your dream. Red also represents your primal emotions, the earthy side of your nature, and your sexuality. In depicts your strength, your vitality and your power to heal. Because of the modern association with traffic lights and warnings such as brake lights on cars, it may sometimes be used as a warning, or a way of saying 'stop' or 'no'. From findings concerning early humans we know that the colour red, and substances such as red ochre, played a large and important part in their life. In Africa red ochre was, and still is, called the 'blood of the earth' and is used in rituals to do with death and renewal. Because red is connected with blood and its obvious link with health, being alive, and the process of childbirth in women, ochre and the colour red are often used in healing practices.
- The color red can represent stimulating, exciting, exotic, full of life or vigor, or anger. Red can also appear in a dream to highlight something important.Margaridas...
- To see daisies in your dream, symbolizes freshness, beauty, innocence, simplicity, friendliness, and cleanliness. To dream that someone gives you a bouquet of daisies, symbolizes sorrow and/or lost love. On the other hand, daisies may also represent beauty, purity, and innocence. To dream of walking in a field of daisies, represents good luck and prosperity. Someone will be there to offer you a helping hand and guidance for your problems.
- Friendship, good will, happiness....Amarelas
- Lightness of feeling; intellect; extroversion; cowardice; intuition; caution or quarantine; hopefulness for the future
- The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.
- Happiness or a positive outlook
- Fear or cowardice